Thursday, November 18, 2004

AJ:tedium

It's starting to get colder out there. The weather is starting to turn to winter. It worries me to think of having to scavenge out there in waist deep snow. The food supplies are good. So far we have scavenged the bar/restaurant next door, some of the stores downtown. No major food stores in town though. A few corner stores and what not. But between the close by houses, the couple of restaurants, we have managed to find enough to fully stock the third floor. Things are finally starting to get comrortable.
I saw the hunter a few more times. Scavenging through houses, and generally being creepy. We have sort of a cat and mouse thing going on. He knows I know hes there. He makes his movements, and then disapears like mist on the horizon. Im starting to feeel like commisionair gordon. Im thinking of getting a partner. JJ has proven himself with the scanvengers, and seems generally fearless. He's in shape, he knows what hes doing with a knife. The next time I go out I think he's coming with me. I will make it a simple go, but if he screws up its back to the scavenging with the kiddies.

0 Comments: